Deep-sea fishery workers
Deep-sea fishery workers, as skippers or members of fishing vessel crews, catch deep-sea fish, for sale or delivery to wholesale buyers, marketing organizations or at markets.
- (a) preparing and repairing nets and other fishing gear and equipment
- (b) commanding fishing vessels to from and at deep-sea fishing grounds
- (c) determining areas for fishing, plotting courses and computing navigational positions using compass, charts, tables and other aids
- (d) steering vessels and operating electronic fishing aids
- (e) directing fishing operations and supervising crew activities
- (f) recording fishing progress, activities, weather and sea conditions on ship's log
- (g) baiting, setting and hauling in fishing gear
- (h) cleaning, freezing, icing or salting catch on- or offshore
- (i) selecting and training vessel crews
Do the survey
Do the survey and win a prize!
Citer cette page © WageIndicator 2018 - Mywage.com - Deep-sea fishery workers